Animal surrenders are accepted on a case by case basis.

Submission of the following form does not guarantee we will accept your animal.
We will be in touch shortly to discuss your request and appreciate your patience.

Please note, we are not an investigating agency. If you would like to report an Animal Complaint, please contact
Union County Sheriff's Office at 541-963-1017.

NOTE: We are experiencing some technical difficulties with our forms. If you do not hear from us within 48 business hours, please call the shelter directly at 541.963.0807.